• Journey
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar Car...
    about 3 years ago
    Journey's Avatar

    What treatment should/could I have? What are my chances of survival?

    Decision Point

    I had many scans to determine where the cancer may have gone. The PET scan showed possible cancer in several of my bones. But MRI ...

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    about 6 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Mt trusted oncology at PENN amazed at how extremely slowly my cancer is progressing.

    Decision Point

    Dr. also feels chemo not option right now. Considering consistent stability of tumors' remaining in same original locations w/very ...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • nschultz
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar Ca...
    over 6 years ago
    nschultz's Avatar

    Hospice Care

    Decision Point

    After her last round of chemo Mom has decided to stop all treatment and start hospice care.

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Dr. Cohen recommends quite an opportunity: Proton Therapy! Feel hopeful again: may kick it back a bit, stabilize at least. Start ...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Began another round of chemo that wasn't as effective. Seeking trials

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Seeking Dr. Cohen, made appt w/him @ U PENN: doesn't take my insurance. Time to get proactive, researched until I pound a plan that ...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Trying a different onc. in same practice, who prescribes TARCEVA chemo tablet.

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    FIRE ONCOLOGIST that missed blood clot, "the best in the valley," my butt!

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • 4integrity
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar ...
    almost 7 years ago
    4integrity's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Doubtful prognosis following 1st stint of chemo, thus 2ND OPINION TIME!

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Journey
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar Car...
    over 7 years ago
    Journey's Avatar

    Surgery or No Surgery

    Decision Point

    Generally if stage IV, the surgeon will not do surgery but my surgeon thought it was not in my bones and I could get through surgery...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • dfs13
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar Carci...
    over 7 years ago
    dfs13's Avatar

    Doing FNA or directly to wedge resection and possible lobectomy.

    Decision Point

    Pet scan coming up and probable surgery in June a week or two after I have another "repair" surgery elsewhere.

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • casmar
    • Experience with Bronchioloalveolar Carc...
    over 8 years ago
    casmar's Avatar

    tarceva was offered

    Decision Point

    Decided against any treatment. Upper right lobe was removed and llymph nodes, showed no cancer. Guess I might be playing russian r...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. 1