• Joshwa
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    over 2 years ago
    Joshwa's Avatar

    To radiate or not to radiate.... December 2017

    Decision Point

    Staging still inconclusive with so many areas of PET CT lit up several weeks after Rituxan. Drs suggested radiotherapy because they ...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • djholt
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    over 2 years ago
    djholt's Avatar

    to get a second opion and the biopsys I had to decide if I wanted done.

    Decision Point

    Feeling very anxious and in denial of it alll

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • dermnurse
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 4 years ago
    dermnurse's Avatar

    Decision Point

    I have reached a point in my life which my quality of life may be better without cancer treatment. The treatment is not given wit...

    Read More

    2 Comments
    • katds
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    over 4 years ago
    katds' Avatar

    Gave in and started Chemo 9/2015.

    Decision Point

    My nodes were becoming noticeable on the sides of my face in front of my ears and larger in other places. I had been watching and wa...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • dermnurse
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 5 years ago
    • doggone
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 6 years ago
    doggone's Avatar

    Whether to get a second opinion.

    Decision Point

    Last week the oncologist said I'd need chemo and then after taking to Kaiser's oncology board the recommendations was watch and wait...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. almost 6 years ago
    time4moore's Avatar

    Should I start Ritux & Treanda?

    Decision Point

    Onc is now suggesting treatment...I am gathering information, clinical, financial and personal historys of these treatments. I am R...

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • Madiiisc
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    over 6 years ago
    Madiiisc's Avatar

    Changed my treatment

    Decision Point

    My oncologist and I decided to change my treatment to Rituxan / Treanda because after 3 Rituxan treatments my lymphomas were the sam...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Alby65
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 7 years ago
    Alby65's Avatar

    Commencing treatment

    Decision Point

    My oncologist suggested that the lymphoma treatment can wait while we address the SCC on my head, which is the cancer with more pote...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Lcallan
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 7 years ago
    Lcallan's Avatar

    Should I continue rituxan maintenance beyond two years?

    Decision Point

    Research is not clear beyond two years... Should I actively treat or w&w for the inevitable recurrence?

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Lcallan
    • Experience with Follicular Lymphoma
    almost 7 years ago
    Lcallan's Avatar

    Sought a second opinion

    Decision Point

    This dr did more tests. In 10 weeks time my lymph nodes had tripled in size, spleen enlarged and had several lesions. Tests indicate...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  2. almost 7 years ago
    rosemarysl's Avatar

    Have to make decision about new treatment plan

    Decision Point

    Need to decide to go forward with new chemo therapy to begin February 2014 and stem cell therapy with high dose chemo to follow

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. 1
  2. 3
  3. 4