• emprice
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast C...
    about 1 month ago
    emprice's Avatar

    radiation or not

    Decision Point

    I really do.not.want. to do radiation. I want to be done after chemo, but we're still not at a decision point for whether or not it ...

    Read More

    4 Comments
    • emprice
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast C...
    about 1 month ago
    emprice's Avatar

    Whether to stop after surgery or continue chemo/radiation

    Decision Point

    My age, stage (now 2b), and biology of the cancer would warrant chemo/radiation, but I didn't want them. So we ordered an oncotype t...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • emprice
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast C...
    about 1 month ago
    emprice's Avatar

    Mastectomy (uni or bilateral)

    Decision Point

    With the MRI and genetic results, a lumpectomy was out of the question for the left breast, so I had to decide if I was willing to p...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • emprice
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast C...
    about 1 month ago
    emprice's Avatar

    lumpectomy vs. mastectomy

    Decision Point

    Wanted lumpectomy because tumor was 1.8cm and I wanted the option of breastfeeding another baby down the line

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. 12 months ago
    LymphSolutions' Avatar

    I had BC three times.

    Decision Point

    They wanted me to have a double mascectomy. I refused, because the last two incidences were DCIS...PRE CANCER. I demanded just a lum...

    Read More

    1 Comment
  2. over 1 year ago
    • janec0488
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast...
    over 2 years ago
    janec0488's Avatar

    2nd opinion or start w/ Xeloda right away

    Decision Point

    Diagnosed w/ Triple Negative 2 Rotter's Nodes involved in-operable

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • fredntan
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast ...
    over 3 years ago
    fredntan's Avatar

    I had to move to Texas for individualized care

    Decision Point

    my oncologists in Va wouldnt scan or do blood work after I was done with stage 3 BC. They said its too much radiation. But I questio...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Fran106
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast C...
    over 4 years ago
    Fran106's Avatar

    I knew I didnt want to do reconstruction

    Decision Point

    Accept life as it is now

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Sanrog
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast Ca...
    about 5 years ago
    Sanrog's Avatar

    Whether or not to take AI's or Tamoxifen.

    Decision Point

    I decided not to take AI's or Tamoxifen due to fear of side effects. I have fought deep depression most of my life so I don't need m...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Fields
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast Ca...
    over 5 years ago
    Fields' Avatar

    Bone and Breast Cancer

    Decision Point

    I have just been asked to help with the care of the mother in law and I am at a complete lost with what decision to help make.

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • mokotahi2
    • Experience with Mixed Tumors, Breast...
    about 6 years ago
    mokotahi2's Avatar

    Returning to Australia for work

    Decision Point

    My sick and annual leave had run out, needed to return to work, so had to decide whether to come back to Australia, as needed to hav...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. 1
  2. 3
  3. 4