- 1 Oh No Icon Oh No
- 2 Procedure or Surgery Icon Procedure or Surgery
- 3 Radiation Icon Radiation
- 4 Side Effects Icon Side Effects
- 5 Celebration Icon Celebration
- 6 Decision Point Icon Decision Point
- 7 Loss Icon Loss
- 8 Loss Icon Loss
- 9 Procedure or Surgery Icon Procedure or Surgery
- 10 Celebration Icon Celebration
- 11 Side Effects Icon Side Effects
Survivor: Hodgkin Disease
Patient Info: Finished active treatment more than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 29 years ago, Male, Age: 59, Stage III
Experience Icon Descriptions
Procedure: Drag this icon to show a procedure.
Radiation: Drag this icon to show a specific radiation therapy experience.
Drug Therapy: Drag this icon to show a specific drug therapy experience.
Clinical Trial: Drag this icon to show a clinical trial experience.
Side Effect: Drag this icon to show experience with a specific side effect.
Oh No: Drag this icon to show when something bad happened (e.g., cancer’s back, lost job).
Celebration: Drag this icon to show when something good happened (e.g., last treatment, hair is back).
Loss: Drag this icon to show a time of loss (e.g., lost hair, lost loved one).
Decision Point: Drag this icon to show a time when you had to make a tough decision.
Other Care: Draft this icon to show a time when you needed other care (e.g., hospice, psychotherapy).