- 1 Procedure or Surgery Icon Procedure or Surgery
- 2 Decision Point Icon Decision Point
- 3 Drug or Chemo Therapy Icon Drug or Chemo Therapy
- 4 Side Effects Icon Side Effects
- 5 Radiation Icon Radiation
- 6 Decision Point Icon Decision Point
- 7 Loss Icon Loss
- 8 Milestones Icon Milestones
- 9 Celebration Icon Celebration
Survivor: Anal Cancer
Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: almost 4 years ago, Female, Age: 48, Stage I
Experience Icon Descriptions
Procedure: Drag this icon to show a procedure.
Radiation: Drag this icon to show a specific radiation therapy experience.
Drug Therapy: Drag this icon to show a specific drug therapy experience.
Clinical Trial: Drag this icon to show a clinical trial experience.
Side Effect: Drag this icon to show experience with a specific side effect.
Oh No: Drag this icon to show when something bad happened (e.g., cancer’s back, lost job).
Celebration: Drag this icon to show when something good happened (e.g., last treatment, hair is back).
Loss: Drag this icon to show a time of loss (e.g., lost hair, lost loved one).
Decision Point: Drag this icon to show a time when you had to make a tough decision.
Other Care: Draft this icon to show a time when you needed other care (e.g., hospice, psychotherapy).