Experiences with Decision Point experiences

  1. 6 days ago
    BrownCounty's Avatar

    Second recurrence. Now Stage 4. Doc wants to start drug therapy.

    Decision Point

    I still have issues with the two surgeries and chemotherapy. My vision is shot. Really want to research drug side effects BEFORE ag...

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • inaJAR
    • Experience with Adenocarcinoma, Colorec...
    11 days ago
    inaJAR's Avatar

    Clinical trial

    Decision Point

    To start in Fall 2017 for Opdivo. I have MSI-H and trials in US show good response with this mutation. Waiting until scan in mid-...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Amber0728
    • Experience with Colorectal (Colon) C...
    14 days ago
    Amber0728's Avatar

    no more Chemo

    Decision Point

    last year I was diagnosed with colon cancer that spread to the liver and gall bladder earlier this year I was diagnosed with ovarian...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • Cocomoco
    • Experience with High-Grade, Osteosarcoma
    27 days ago
    • Jane42
    • Experience with Adenocarcinoma, Colorec...
    29 days ago
    Jane42's Avatar

    Where to have surgery.

    Decision Point

    I tried to get into Roswell, but due to insurance confusion and the tumor obstructing, I had to have surgery before I was accepted b...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  2. about 1 month ago
    LiveWithCancer's Avatar

    Decision Point

    Well, today I finally will be visiting with my medical oncologist for the first time since he took me off of the Opdivo trial a mont...

    Read More

    2 Comments
    • LeeWalker
    • Experience with Chronic Lymphocytic ...
    about 1 month ago
    LeeWalker's Avatar

    I have been in remission for 6 months and my Dr. thinks it is a good time to take the port out, or I could wait three more months.

    Decision Point

    I hear that leaving the port in that sometimes infections can occur and blood clots. My Chemo treatments went very well. I was Stage...

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • Ashera
    • Experience with Poorly Differentiated C...
    about 1 month ago
    Ashera's Avatar

    After Herceptin was over, port was out, I studied risk/benefits to me - to coninue with Tamoxifen.

    Decision Point

    My oncologist would have preferred I went right in to that 'standard of care' by using Tamoxifen - but the anticipated side effects ...

    Read More

    1 Comment
  3. about 1 month ago
    LiveWithCancer's Avatar

    Decision Point

    I learned yesterday that the trial for new immunotherapy treatments I was hoping to get into has filled. Apparently there are no ot...

    Read More

    1 Comment
    • Prlanie
    • Experience with Invasive Lobular Carci...
    about 1 month ago
    Prlanie's Avatar

    Chemo vs no chemo

    Decision Point

    I had 3 opinions. 1 Dr stated chemo was not necessary because only 3 out of 4 lymph nodes tested positive. According to oncotype sco...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  4. about 1 month ago
    LiveWithCancer's Avatar

    Decision Point

    It is the end of an era. Almost exactly 4 years after beginning the clinical trial for what turned out to be Opdivo, I have been tak...

    Read More

    0 Comments
    • tcpyk
    • Experience with Triple-Negative Breast C...
    2 months ago
    tcpyk's Avatar

    Decision to Document and Post My Journey

    Decision Point

    Decided to share my experience through photo blogging on the gofundme page my sister set up for my medical bills. This blog's purpos...

    Read More

    0 Comments
  1. 1
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. 83
  12. 84