• 2nd opinion

    Asked by Alyce on Monday, September 10, 2012

    2nd opinion

    Looking for a who uses surgeons on Wichita. Looking for a 2nd opinion.

    1 Answer from the Community

    • nancyjac's Avatar

      Ask your oncologist or surgeon. One of them will need to provide the data in order to get a second opinion. A second opinion is a medical consultation usually requested and responded to between two doctors, sometimes without the patient even needing to see the consulting physician. It is not a shopping trip for a different surgeon.

      over 8 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more invasive (infiltrating) ductal carcinoma questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Invasive (Infiltrating) Ductal Carcinoma page.