• Caregiver Support

    Asked by Sabrina1982 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

    Caregiver Support

    3 Answers from the Community

    • AlizaMLS's Avatar

      Dear Sabrina,

      The best places I can think of to refer you for Caregiver support are: the hospital which is treating your loved one and CancerCare, which has trained Oncological Social Workers.

      Hope this is helpful to you.

      Warm wishes,

      over 4 years ago
    • SueRae1's Avatar

      Is there a Gilda's club near where you live - they provide support for both patients and caregivers. I know my DH has gone to several meetings at the one in NYC.

      over 4 years ago
    • katiecb's Avatar

      On here - I just joined and so many people have already commented on my page. Reach out to a church (even if non religious most churches will see you through difficult times). Go to your doctor they can refer you to a counselor.

      over 4 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more classic hodgkin disease questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Classic Hodgkin Disease page.