• Dental work

    Asked by Ruhmer on Thursday, April 11, 2019

    Dental work

    I need extensive dental work due to 35 days if radiation to my neck. Where do I go

    2 Answers from the Community

    • carm's Avatar

      Ask your insurance provider to give you a list of in network oral surgeons. Best of luck to you.

      about 1 year ago
    • Skyemberr's Avatar

      You can get dental work done but your dentist is going to ask you for a letter saying that it is ok to work on you. They should be able to handle this with a phone and fax. My dentist wanted me to run back and forth as a go between, so be sure to tell them no to that if they try that.

      about 1 year ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more head & neck/throat cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Head & Neck/Throat Cancer page.