• ED Problems

    Asked by Bobr on Monday, February 25, 2013

    ED Problems

    I'm looking for an ED specialist. I'm getting mixed and limited results with Viagra, Ciallis, and Injections

    1 Answer from the Community

    • carm's Avatar

      You might try looking for a Urologist, they usually handle the ED issues. I would bet that your oncologist might be able to recommend one for you. Best of luck, Carm RN.

      over 4 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more prostate cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Prostate Cancer page.