• Help for chemo-induced bone pain

    Asked by Carool on Friday, May 24, 2019

    Help for chemo-induced bone pain

    A friend’s mother is having bone pain from her chemo for stage 2 breast cancer. She’s getting Paclitaxel and Trastuzumab. Does anyone know of an over-the-counter or prescription med that can help her? Thanks!

    14 Answers from the Community

    14 answers
    • PaulineJ's Avatar

      I don't know if it's my computer,but I don't see the comments whatsoever.

      5 months ago
    • carm's Avatar

      If it's an over the counter they want then Motrin is indicated for cancer pain because it reduces swelling in the marrow.

      5 months ago
    • junie1's Avatar

      I take
      Claritin for my bone pain. I know it sounds sily,, but the onco doctor told me to take it, after the nuelasta shot,, that I get on the body, the day after cheno. the Claritin works

      5 months ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more invasive (infiltrating) ductal carcinoma questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Invasive (Infiltrating) Ductal Carcinoma page.