• How to change my profile?

    Asked by Kathy on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

    How to change my profile?

    Under my picture it says serous type. Is it possible to change that to ovarian cancer. I'm afraid most wont know what serous type is.

    2 Answers from the Community

    • FreeBird's Avatar

      If you want to change the specifics on your diagnosis, you might be able to try this:

      Go to your home page.
      Click on "Add Experience."
      Click on "Edit Diagnosis Profile."
      Where it says, "Add a more specific diagnosis (optional)," click, "Change."
      Follow the instructions there and see if that works.

      They may be making changes to the website soon. Not sure how long these instructions will apply, or if they'll keep the same buttons.

      over 8 years ago
    • GregP_WN's Avatar

      Kathy, if Freebird's instructions don't take care of you, let me know what your trying to change. Click the "help" button at top right of the page and send me an email with your request.

      Thanks for being here.

      Greg P
      3X survivor
      Team WhatNext
      Community Mgr

      over 8 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more ovarian and fallopian tube cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Cancer page.