• Local support

    Asked by Bamabelle on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

    Local support

    I'm looking for someone in my area that I can talk to. How do I search by area?

    4 Answers from the Community

    4 answers
    • carm's Avatar

      You might want to check the Foundation For Womens Cancers website. They have a lot of resources for gyne onc patients. Good luck, Carm RN.

      over 7 years ago
    • nancyjac's Avatar

      Click on the People tab at the top of this page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left hand side will be boxes where you enter your zip code and select a radius millage range.

      over 7 years ago
    • Bamabelle's Avatar

      Thanks y'all! Much appreciated!

      over 7 years ago
    • Brielle's Avatar

      Hello, Here's another great resource for information, assistance and education about ovarian cancer: Ovar'Coming Together. TheToll free phone number is 855-855-OVAR . The website can be found at ovariancancerIN.org. This isn't a local source for you, but very helpful and great to talk with on the phone.

      over 7 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more ovarian and fallopian tube cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Cancer page.