• lympedema

    Asked by Gloria on Thursday, September 10, 2015


    3 Answers from the Community

    • LiveWithCancer's Avatar

      Are you having issues with lymphedema? There are many here who can help.answer questions about it.

      over 5 years ago
    • IronMom45's Avatar

      There are lymphedema therapist. There are awesome machines that have sleeves that you wear on the affected body part that move the fluid for you. Ask dr about therapy referral then once there ask about lymphedema compression machines. I use a machine for my pelvic, sacrum leg lymphedema from uterine cancer. Lost 10 pounds in my abdomen within 3 weeks. Love it.

      over 5 years ago
    • cllinda's Avatar

      When I had trouble with swelling, I went to a lymphedema physical therapist. She worked on the areas that were swelling, and sent me to get a sleeve and gauntlet to wear. She also taught me how to do therapy at home and since then, I haven't had a problem. Also, swimming helps quite a bit.

      over 5 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more breast cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Breast Cancer page.