• Scalp Sores

    Asked by Vjp2012 on Sunday, March 24, 2013

    Scalp Sores

    Does anyone know what can be done for extremely painful sores on the bare scalp?

    7 Answers from the Community

    7 answers
    • NanHope's Avatar

      I would for sure ask your doctor. I had this during treatment and they first gave me a cream to apply (which did not do much) and then I needed antibiotics (orally) to clear it up. The antibiotics did the trick. Good luck :)

      over 7 years ago
    • Vjp2012's Avatar

      Saw oncologist this morning. He said it was folliculitis aggravated by the staph in our well water. Now taking an antibiotic, using Benadryl cream and going to wash with bottled water until we get reverse osmosis put in.

      over 7 years ago
    • Carol-Charlie's Avatar

      My oncologist has a rash person on staff... She saved me many times. I vote for have your oncologist prescribe or get a referral from him./her.

      over 7 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more fallopian tube cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Fallopian Tube Cancer page.