I would recommend calling your oncologist, telling him that you have to wait until April 4th for the meeting w/the surgeon. At the very beginning of my chemo, my onc's office staff told me to call FOR ANY QUESTION I HAD--and so I did. Better that you do that than worry yourself over something that may not need be a worry.
Also--a bit of advice--there's nothing wrong with being your own advocate for good treatment. When in doubt, I ALWAYS ask. Good luck & we'll be thinking positive thoughts!