• Where can I go for financial assistance? I do not have insurance.

    Asked by tomlombardo on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

    Where can I go for financial assistance? I do not have insurance.

    4 Answers from the Community

    4 answers
    • Gururobb's Avatar

      lots of tips here :-)


      Hope this Helps

      over 9 years ago
    • KarenG_WN's Avatar

      Hi tomlombardo,

      If you click on "Resources" on the top of this page you will be taken to a list of local and national resources that may include financial support. Additionally, we recently posted a blog about dealing with the costs of cancer that includes some helpful tips. Here is the link:


      Please keep us posted and let us know if you need further support. We're happy to help any way we can.

      Thank you,

      over 9 years ago
    • mikecraycraft's Avatar

      You can try the Patient Advocate Foundation. they have a search page where you can search for programs by state. You have to sift through them but it is worth a shot. Also, one of the best resources is the social work department at a local cancer center. Many times there are local programs to help out but they aren't widely publicized. You just have to ask. http://www.patientadvocate.org/report.php

      over 9 years ago
    • CancerAdvocate's Avatar

      Check with your local social security office (go through the social worker at your facility if you can), and call ACS, Livestrong, CancerCare and Patient Advocate Foundation.

      over 9 years ago

    Help the community by answering this question:

    Create an account to post your answer Already have an account? Sign in!

    By using WhatNext, you agree to our User Agreement, and Privacy Policy

    Read and answer more colorectal (colon) cancer questions.  Also, don't forget to check out our Colorectal (Colon) Cancer page.