Glad to here you are doing ok.
Hang in there.
- San Antonio, TX
- Member Since Jun 2012
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Patient Info: Newly diagnosed (has not begun treatment), Diagnosed: over 4 years ago, Female, Age: 47, KRAS mutation positive: Don't Know, BRAF mutation positive: Don't Know, Stage IIA
- View this journey (4 Experiences)
- Patient: Kidney Cancer
- Patient Info: Newly diagnosed (has not begun treatment), Diagnosed: over 4 years ago, Female, Age: 47, Stage II
- View this journey (3 Experiences)
Casey17 posted an update
Being doing fine. Doc wants me to lose 30 pounds
Well that's good news on the doing fine part, and we can probably all stand to lose a little weight. My doctors can always seem to find something to pick at me about. Lately it's been cholesterol too high. Good grief, I've just kicked cancer for the 3rd time, can't I just have a little time not having to deal with anything?
Casey17 wrote on Wkimble's wall
I had llB colon cancer. Did the surgery, chemo and then hit with kidney cancer. But I am remission... Thank God.
Continue to fight and never give in. Think positive at all times that is have the battle. Have a strong support system, mine was my father, daughter, mother and brothers family. Cousins helped out which was great. God Bless You!!