That is wonderful news. The best Christmas present. Congratulations.
- Phoenix, AZ
- Member Since Oct 2011
Their Diagnoses (3)
- Survivor: Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment more than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 7 years ago, Male, Age: 71, Stage I
- View this journey (8 Experiences)
- Survivor: Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors in Adults
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 7 years ago, Male, Age: 71
- View this journey (1 Experience)
- Patient: Adenocarcinoma, Lung Cancer
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: about 4 years ago, Male, Age: 71
- View this journey (3 Experiences)
dhtdiver posted an update
I just got the result of my recent Brain Scan MRI, Chest CT and Blood work...All Perfect!! Scans stable, no change; all blood levels perfect. Now, for me-- 7 years of remission for CNS Lymphoma in my brain and almost 4 years post-op for Lobectomy due to Adenocarcinoma. -- having my port removed and going from Semi-Annual scans to Annual!!
Mimmi wrote on dhtdiver's wall
Sorry, I mean LRF?? What does that mean and can I find the research text on this issue somewhere???