- Sheffield, AL
- Member Since Feb 2012
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Survivor: Mixed Tumors, Breast Cancer
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 5 years ago, Female, Age: 56
- View this journey (3 Experiences)
- Survivor: Breast Cancer
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 5 years ago, Female, Age: 56, Stage IIIB, HER2 Positive: No, ER Positive: Yes, PR Positive: Yes
- View this journey (0 Experiences)
Donnabakins started following3 months ago
Donnabakins started following9 months ago
Donnabakins wrote on melodytang's wall
Our diagnoses sound very similar. I was diagnosed four and a half years ago with invasive ducal carcinoma, and metastasis to lymph nodes. My cancer was ER, PR positive and very aggressive.
I chose to have chemotherapy prior to mastectomies. I wanted to know from the path reports following mastectomies if the chemo worked. I had 10 treatments of abraxane, three adriamycin, and three cytoxine. This was followed by skin sparing double mastectomies, the removal of 14 lymph nodes, and immediate reconstruction.
At this point in time I have no evidence of disease. I'm not sure if I have answered your question. If you need more specifics please let me know.