Yee Haa! Good spot to be in isn't it? Congratulations on being at this stage of your fight.
- Tampa, FL
- Member Since Jun 2013
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: almost 4 years ago, Female, Age: 37
- View this journey (0 Experiences)
- Patient: Hodgkin Disease
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: almost 4 years ago, Female, Age: 37, Stage II
- View this journey (3 Experiences)
MartinaKG5 posted an update
As of November 6th, 2013, I am free of metabolic activity for my Hodgkins Lymphoma and I am in remission!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so blessed and thankful to God for all His strength and courage He gave me during this time.
Stay positive and Keep up the fight!!!
MartinaKG5 shared a photo
Almost done, only 2 treatments left!!!
MartinaKG5 shared an experience
Drug or Chemo Therapy (Chemotherapy): The side effects can sometimes be a nuisance but it's getting to live with them every day that makes it easier to handle. As time passes you find better ways to cope through advice and help from your medical team!