- Member Since Oct 2011
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Angiosarcomas, Sarcoma
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: almost 6 years ago, Female, Age: 74
- View this journey (4 Experiences)
- Patient: Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Small Intestine Cancer
- Patient Info: Newly diagnosed (has not begun treatment), Diagnosed: almost 6 years ago, Female, Age: 74
- View this journey (2 Experiences)
Molly72 wrote on Muffin55's wall
Read my answer to you in the "Fear of Dying" question.
I also had a GIST, but luckily it was small, & I just had surgery with no chemo. I didn't have too much trouble with the process, but had a nasty surgeon and a terrible hospital. I could write a book about those people!
Your chemo sounds so scary, and you are brave to go thru it, but remember, if the cure is worse than the problem, you just might have your doctors re-think the cure. You are the boss of your body.
Good luck, & stay in touch.
Molly72 started following10 days ago
Molly72 started following21 days ago