I will be praying for your speedy recovery
- Curtice, OH
- Member Since Jun 2012
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Adenocarcinoma, Lung Cancer
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: over 4 years ago, Female, Age: 58, Stage IV, EGFR mutation positive: Don't Know
- View this journey (20 Experiences)
- Survivor: Skin Cancer - Melanoma
- Patient Info: Finished active treatment less than 5 years ago, Diagnosed: over 7 years ago, Female, Age: 55, Stage IA, BRAF mutation positive: Don't Know, c-kit positive: Don't Know
- View this journey (3 Experiences)
PennieEckard posted an update
good Monday morning.
I have been trying to give an update. Two reasons I have been away:
First is my husband had major surgre for basial cell on his face (12 hour). I am now an care giver as well as patient (lol)
and then while he is still in Cleveland Clinic I am home alone and pass out. Spent 3-4 days in the hsp. still trying to figure out what happened.. It has created a lot anxiety for me. My oncologist placed me on what she called "chemo vacation". Thee last time we did this, it spread to my spine.
I have not been with it since I passed out and I miss every one. Wanted to give a quick update. God Bless.