Thank u!! That was back in August of 2013. I still have ptsd about it but im overall good and happy. . I want to share my story with newly diagnosed people as a testimony now!
- Tacoma, WA
- Member Since Oct 2011
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: over 5 years ago, Female, Age: 37
- View this journey (2 Experiences)
- Survivor: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Patient Info: Living with cancer as a chronic illness (undergoing adjuvant therapy), Diagnosed: over 5 years ago, Female, Age: 37
- View this journey (0 Experiences)
queen32 shared a photo
Last day of chemo!!!!
queen32 wrote on alisunnysmile's wall
Hi!! Welcome. I have the same diagnosis and stage 3. Everything u described is my journey. I just finished my last rituxan treatment and port removal. I was just ready your post and it felt nice to know someone else knows the same things I go through
queen32 shared an experience
Milestones: I can't believe it's been 2yrs ago since I went through my experience. Going through chemo. It was rough in the beginning until I decided to fight to be a survivor. I have one more rituxan treatment coming up next month. I'm very emotional lately and very proud of myself. I overcame a lot of physical pain and struggle. I think recovering from drop toe was the hardest,but I did it. I thank God for having me go through this NOW,lol!!! I love life and I find a blessing in anything. I have soooooo many new wonderful addidtions to my life now. I feel like I'm getting a second chance. Every moment is precious. I can never forget about 2yrs ago,but here I am.