I am so sorry to hear this. I was diagnosed with lieomyosarcoma March 5, 2015. It was discovered because I had a hysterectomy. They thought my pain was due to fibroid cysts. It was contained in my uterus but still had chemo. Mine was stage 1 but high grade tumor. Is it normal for this to re-occurr?
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Member Since Sep 2012
Their Diagnoses (2)
- Patient: Sarcoma - Adult Soft Tissue Cancer
- Patient Info: Newly diagnosed (has not begun treatment), Diagnosed: over 4 years ago, Female, Age: 55, Stage Recurrent
- View this journey (1 Experience)
- Patient: Leiomyosarcoma
- Patient Info: Currently in active treatment (initial surgery, receiving chemo rounds/radiation), Diagnosed: over 4 years ago, Female, Age: 55, Stage Recurrent
- View this journey (0 Experiences)
rita123 shared an experience
Oh No (Cancer has spread/Metastasized): I have been diagnosed with recurrent lieomyosarcoma on liver and lungs last month. I was first diagnosed with lieomyosarcoma in 2007 in retro peritoneum and was treated by surgery. It has come back after 5 years.